Along 18 acres of recreational area, this pristine example of utter opulence scrapes Miami’s endless blue skies. Embark on an adventure of unparalleled luxury as you enter the doors of Miami’s premier residency. Let yourself be taken with excellent extravagance and intelligent design.
A full-fledged shopping mall is located on the promises to satisfy any inclinations towards retail therapy. Shop from some of the most famous designers in the world without ever leaving the building. After a day picking out the most fashionable garments available on the market today, pay a visit to the sprawling pool deck.
Complete with a snack and poolside bar, this deck offers anything and everything anyone could ever want from a pool deck. Let a cool beverage wash away your thirst and take a refreshing dip under the hot sun. The immaculate deck always offers room for lying out so you are never without space to enjoy Miami’s beautiful weather.
Pay a visit to one of multiple fantastic restaurants located on the premises. Take your taste buds on a gustatory adventure of epic proportions as exquisite cuisine graces your tongue. World-renowned chefs whip up their favorite meals to satisfy your every hunger pang.
Work on your backhand at the tennis court. Illuminated so that residents can play at anytime of day or night, the courts offer a source of both recreation and competition. Challenge your friends or enjoy a relaxed game whenever you want. Here at the most premier residency in the metropolis, the possibilities are truly endless.
Welcome to Fontainebleu III Sorrento. Congratulations, you have made the first step to making the best decision of your life.
- BedroomsStudio a 2
- Year Built2005
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at Fontainebleau II
- 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach to bask in the Florida sunshine, or participate in all sorts of water sports, from jet skiing to parasailing
- 18 acres of incomparable recreation
- Beachfront and poolside bar, raw bar, and snack bar
- Exclusive Owner's Lounge for continental breakfast, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres
- Family-oriented water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas, and a supervised children's activity center
- Intimate lounges, friendly watering holes, live and lively entertainment, dining and dancing in the famous Club Tropigala. Shopping arcade for everything from sundries to antiques
- Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro, and pro-shop
- Room service, maid service, turn-down service, laundry/dry cleaning service, valet parking
- Variety of indoor and outdoor, casual and formal restaurants, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks- from traditional American fare to Continental and Japanese cuisine
- World class Spa and Fitness Center, offering a full program of classes and services, including in-suite personal pampering and private one-on-one fitness sessions, a salt water pool, and a delicious, nutritious Spa Eatery