Your personal marketing includes:
- Color Brochure – Douglas Elliman feels that every one of its sellers deserves a full-color brochure, professionally written and designed to highlight the unique features of the property.
- Multiple Listing – To effect maximum exposure, your property will be placed on the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service… as well as the National Multiple Listing Service, when warranted… enabling all local real estate agents and brokers to immediately become aware of your property’s availability.
- Marketing – Together with our in-house Marketing Department, your agent will develop a diversified Marketing Plan for your specific property. Every plan is aggressively undertaken by defining a precise target market and gearing our campaign toward that market segment.
Distribution of Press Releases, when warranted, ensures not just widespread exposure, but maximum results.
- Portfolio of Distinctive Properties – We’ll feature your property in Douglas Elliman’s in-house magazine… which is printed and distributed quarterly to approximately 100,000 prospective purchasers from physicians, lawyers and executives to real estate investors and international prospects worldwide.
- Direct Mail – Direct mail cards and flyers will be created and distributed to residents and Realtors® in your immediate area, to increase awareness of your property and generate word-of-mouth referrals.
- Local, National, & International Newspapers – Exposure is the key word to selling properties and Douglas Elliman’s effective display and classified newspaper advertising is coordinated through our in-house Advertising Agency and ranges from local publications such as the Daily Business Review, South Florida Business Journal, Sun Post, Aventura Lifestyles, The Islander News, Coconut Grover, Pinecrest Courier, Sun Sentinel and the Miami Herald, to National & International newspapers such as the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Hollywood Reporter, London Times, Die Welt and International Herald Tribune.
- Magazines & Periodicals – Additionally, Douglas Elliman utilizes almost every major magazine to provide the ultimate exposure for its properties, such as American Estates, Architectural Digest, Art & Antiques, Boats International, Distinctive Homes, Dupont
Registry, Distinctive Homes, Florida Architecture, Yachting, Ocean Drive, Luxury Florida Homes, Ritz Carlton Magazine, Showboats, Unique Homes & The Robb Report.
- TV/Broadcast Media – Douglas Elliman ensures exposure by marketing through upscale Hotels and Marinas via Proprietary Magazines, In-Room and In-Yacht Television and Broadcast Media.
- Worldwide Web – All of Douglas Elliman’s listings are placed on the Internet, showcasing your property to potential buyers from around the globe.
- HD Full Motion Video Marketing – One of the biggest challenges in real estate marketing today is creating video content. And yet, the first thing you’ll hear from the experts is that video marketing is one of the trends that has a large impact on search engine optimization, mobile marketing, capturing attention, and traffic. We have dictated professionals ready to create a unique property video for your home to be uploaded on all the major video sharing sites such as Youtube, Vimeo and others therefore expand your marketing reach.
- Professional Photography – With 92 percent of home buyers using the Internet as part of their home search, listing photos are a critical factor in the selling price of your home, how quickly it sells, and whether it sells at all. All of Douglas Elliman’s listings are professional photographed to showcase your home the right away the first time with impressive results.
- Real Estate Web Portals – All of Douglas Elliman’s listings are place on Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and other national web portals, showcasing your property to potential buyers from around the globe. But as a Premier Agents we feature your listings and get them to the top of search results unlike other agents. This gives your listings 3X’s the exposure of non-featured listings and more buyer’s walking thru the door.
- Reverse Prospecting – A relatively new tool unknown to many agents, Reverse Prospecting allows your listing agent to search for contacts who may be interested in your home. We will proactively call those buyer’s agents who have saved searches for their clients that match your listing in order to bring more attention to your property.
- Staging services – Home Staging transforms any real estate property into a model home. We work with the area’s top interior designer’s and their collection of high end furniture, all ranging from mediterranean to contemporary styling to create a space that will form the best first impression to potential buyers.
For more details Download the Listing Presentation or contact us to get your own personalized marketing plan.
*Not all services may apply, please inquire for details or refer to your listing agreement.